If you already have a Creative Fabrica subscription, Creative Fabrica Spark (CF Spark) is a great addition to the long list of benefits that make a Creative Fabrica Subscription a no-brainer.
As you can get a yearly Creative Fabrica subscription at a massive discount, you can get access to Creative Fabricas AI Writer and AI Image generator for a year for the same price as companies like Jasper charge for a single month.
What is Creative Fabrica Spark?
Creative Fabrica Spark is a collection of AI tools provided by Creative Fabrica that are designed to enable users to unleash their creativity and make money at the same time.
Creative Fabrica’s mission for Spark is to revolutionize the way people consume art, with the aim of making it easier and more affordable for everyone to get involved in creating artwork, even if you can’t draw (like me).
CF Spark includes:
- CF Spark Art – Create Art – An AI Image Generator (text to image)
- CF Spark Wrier – Create Text – An AI Text Generator
- Create Patterns – An AI Pattern (repeated images) Generator
What you can do with CF Spark?
CF Spark is a powerful digital tool powered by Creative Fabrica and AI technology. It can be used to create beautiful images, graphics and art, as well as generate unique text creations.
With CF Spark, you can easily create stunning visuals with the help of powerful graphic generation tools, explore the world of AI-generated art and customize your creations with detailed settings.
Can I Use CF Spark For Free?
No, you need a Creative Fabrica subscription to use CF Spark.
If you have a standard subscription you can use Spark for free, however, it can be slow as your requests go into a queue. Everyone can also see what you create. If you want to make your art private or want to speed up the creation you can purchase credits or an enhanced subscription for $9 a month that gives speed credits which makes generation faster, speeds up the process, and keeps your creations private.
CF Spark – Spark Writer
Spark Writer is CF’s AI-powered writing assistant that can help you write almost anything.
There are a significant number of templates included including an Article Creator that will help you create a whole blog post using a few simple inputs.
There are 34 templates that include:
To test the tool, I used the Article Outline template.
“The environmental benefits of Print On Demand”
“1. Print on demand is a printing technology that allows for variable-data printing, meaning that every copy of a print job can be slightly different.
2. Print on demand is more efficient than traditional printing methods, as there is no need to print large quantities of a single print job.
3. This efficiency leads to reduced waste and fewer harmful emissions from the printing process.
4. Additionally, print on demand books are often lighter than traditional books, which results in lower shipping costs and a smaller carbon footprint.
5. Print on demand also eliminates the need for inventory storage, as books are only printed when they are ordered.
6. All of these factors combined make print-on-demand a very environmentally-friendly printing option.
7. print on demand is also more affordable than traditional printing methods, making it a great option for both individuals and businesses alike.”
Thats pretty good and more detailed than many AI tools I’ve used. I would shorten the titles but it worked great as an outline to be fed into the next step of the process.
What blew me away though was the Article Writer. I took the above outline and pasted it into the Article Template and it returned a 1700-word blog post. Was it perfect? No. But it was really impressive and the article is far longer than many other platforms.
CF Spark – AI Images
To create an image you simply enter a description into the text prompt, click your ratio, and click Ignite.
Here is a very simple example:
“The environmental benefits of Print On Demand”
Creative Fabrica Prompt Builder
Given how important prompts are, CF makes it easier by providing a prompt builder.
The Prompt builder has so many options to choose from. You simply look at the options for each category and click the ones you want. It then adds them to the prompt.
5 Tips to Write Good Text-to-Image Prompts
Writing good text-to-image prompts can be challenging, but it doesn’t have to be. With the right strategy, anyone can develop effective prompts that inspire great design. Here are five tips to get started:
1. Start with a prompt that clearly defines your goal. What do you want the image to accomplish? This will set the tone for the rest of your design.
2. Include as much detail as possible in your prompt. The more information you provide, the better equipped AI will be to create an accurate design based on your specifications.
3. Keep your inspiration in mind when writing prompts. Consider what type of image will best help convey the message you’re trying to communicate and provide specifics to help guide the AI system toward creating something unique and powerful.
4. Don’t forget about aesthetics! Make sure you consider how the final image should look – use words like “colorful” or “minimalist” to give designers a better idea of what kind of visual style you’re going for.
5. Think outside the box! Look at examples of other designs in order to get ideas and inspiration for your own project, then use those ideas as a jumping-off point for crafting innovative and eye-catching text-to-image prompts that will make your project stand out from the rest!
CF Spark Pricing
CF Spark comes free as part of a Creative Fabrica subscription. You can usually get a subscription at significantly discounted prices. The standard price is $19.99 per month but recently I have seen yearly prices as low as $39.99
For an additional $9 per month, you can get 1000 Spark Speed Credits per month. That’s probably overkill unless you are creating a lot of images.
The market leader AI Writer is Jasper, but there are many out there including the free-to-use ChatGPT . You will find a number of lifetime deals available on AppSumo for AI Writers that include a 60-day money-back trial period. Well worth a look.
AI Image Generator
Jasper was one of the first to launch a commercial image generator, but it is expensive at $20 per month.
Dall-e 2 is a free image generation tool by Open AI that is well worth checking out.
Creative Fabrica Spark Review Conclusion
If you have a CF subscription (as I do) you will be over the moon with the new features that Spark brings. Whilst I won’t use the art generators that much, the quality of the AI writer has got me questioning whether I need a standalone tool, it’s that good.